From Acne to Wrinkles, Find Solutions here.
Zinc for Acne
- Not only does zinc benefit your immune system, it can decrease oil production in the skin, and can protect against bacterial infection and inflammation.
- A safe dose of 30 mg can help treat acne.
Dry Skin Remedies
- Vitamin D – Vitamin D plays an integral role in skin barrier function and skin cell growth, as well as maintaining the skin immune system, which acts as a first line of defense against harmful pathogens.
- Fish Oil – Dietary supplements with fish oil may help boost skin hydration and improve the fatty acid barrier of the skin, which helps maintain hydration.
- Vitamin C – Vitamin C acts as a powerful, skin-protective antioxidant and is essential for collagen production, making it an important nutrient for skin health.
- Collagen – Collagen supplements have a range of benefits for your skin, including decreasing wrinkle depth and increasing skin hydration.
Tea for Clear Skin
- For anti-aging: Rooibos – Its high levels of antioxidants, zinc, and alpha-hydroxy acids give it the ability to prevent and reverse fat loss under the skin.
- For reducing inflammation: Green tea – green tea reduces inflammation, maintains healthy skin cells, and can help internally protect against sun damage caused by UV radiation.
- For hormonal acne: Spearmint – spearmint has an anti-androgenic effect that can help improve hormonal imbalances and prevent the production of excess sebum on the skin.
Dry Skin Remedies: https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/vitamins-for-dry-skin#3.-Vitamin-C
Tea for Clear Skin: https://www.wellandgood.com/teas-for-radiant-clear-skin/